- 1000 Pocket Springs - The pocket spring system is the best at providing individual support to the sleeper. The upper part of the spring shapes to the body contours while the lower part absorbs changes in weight distribution for the ultimate in comfort and support. As a rule of thumb the higher the number of individual springs, the more support will be provided to the sleeper. The springs work independently to avoid roll together.
- Cotton Blend Layer - A combination of white fibre and cotton with special rebound properties for a comfortable feel.
- Deep Soft White Fibre Layer - A generous layer of dust free white fibre filling is added to the mattress to provide softness and resilience. White fibre is formed into a deep layer for guaranteed quality and softness.
- Resilient Foam Layer - A mattress with resilient foam provides a supportive feel. The reflex foam core provides individual support that prevents rolling to one side or into the middle.
- Damask Cover - With a soft to the touch damask cover which provides a soft, fresh and hygienic sleeping surface.
- Hand-Tufted with Felt Tufts - The traditional method of mattress upholstery where the fillings are secured by hand with tufts from the top of the mattress to the bottom to ensure all loose fillings are secured to provide the perfect finish.
- 2 Rows of Hand Side Stitching - Traditional hand-side stitching which secures the outer springs to the border at the top and bottom preventing roll-out and is the most highly skilled and labour intensive of all the operations. Side-stitching is carried out by senior upholsterers using traditional long needles and twine to make borders and edges stronger. The effects on the mattress are quite dramatic preventing the springs from distorting and extending the sleeping area right up to the edge of the bed to make the borders and edges stronger.
- Flag-stitched Handles - Handles on all sides for ease of positioning.
- Chrome Air Vents - Chrome finished vents to allow good air circulation, regulate temperature and keep the mattress fresh.
- Double Sided Regular Turn Mattress - Turn over and rotate your mattress once a week for the first 3 months and then once a month thereafter to help the fillings settle evenly.
- Mattress Depth - 25cm
Relyon Royal Buscot Pocket 1000 Mattress from the Relyon Royal Options collection.
From Relyon's Royal Collection, the Royal Buscot Pocket 1000 offers you a traditionally hand-crafted mattress with 1000 pocket springs for your individual support along with a choice of three tensions: soft, medium or firm, so you can find the comfort level that's just right for you.
Mattress Tension: Soft, Medium or Firm
Features and Benefits:
Relyon are so confident that they will provide you with the ultimate sleeping experience that they will guarantee this product for 8 years.
- RANGE Displayed in Newport Store - Check Prior To Visit
- 8 Years Guarantee
- 3ft Single Size (3' x 6'3")
- 4ft Small Double Size (4' x 6'3")
- 4ft6 Double Size (4'6" x 6'3")
- 5ft King Size (5' x 6'6")
- 6ft Super King Size (6' x 6'6")
- 6ft Super King Size Zip&Link (6' x 6'6")
- 1. Soft
- 3. Medium
- 5. Firm
- Pocket Sprung
Furniture Delivery Information
BLUE - £30 per Delivery
GREEN - £50 per Delivery
AMBER & RED - Check For Pricing
Next Day Delivery
For orders made before 3pm of in stock items to City of Newport addresses we can offer next working day deliveries. Please click this option when placing your order online for availability.
In Stock Items
For orders of items in stock we are able to offer a quick delivery service of between 1-7 working days for south Wales and the West of England.
For areas outside our local delivery team. Delivery of in stock items will be 10-14 working days.
We pride ourselves on selling quality furniture. We also pride ourselves on delivering your order safely, and to a room of your choice. We deliver to certain areas on set days. We are able to give you a two hour delivery time slot should you call us the day prior to your agreed delivery day, after 3:30pm.
01633 214 241
All deliveries within the Blue zone are charged a £30. For all other national deliveries to mainland UK, a charge of £50 will be added to your order.
Free Collection At Our Newport Store Monday-Friday 10am-4pm.
Local Delivery - Delivered using a van from our fleet. Two members from our delivery team will bring in your goods and place into your room of choice. This is charged at £30 a delivery.
National Delivery - Using a specialist furniture courier. Two man delivery to room of choice. This is charged at £50 per delivery. Delivery can take upto 2 weeks after dispatch from our warehouse.
For all local deliveries, your order will be delivered to you by a friendly two-man delivery team into your room of choice.
We deliver to certain areas on set days. We are able to give you a two hour delivery time slot should you call us the day prior to your agreed delivery day, after 3:30pm.
All deliveries within south Wales, Bristol and certain parts of Gloucestershire are charged at £30. For all other national deliveries to mainland UK, a charge of £50 will be added to your order.
For deliveries outside of south Wales & Bristol, once your order has arrived with us, you will be contacted by the delivery company to confirm the delivery day.
On smaller items, such as small rugs and lamps, we are able to offer delivery of £9.99 to mainland UK addresses.
Collection from our Newport store is FREE of charge