Gwinner Felino Combo FE32 From George Street Furnishers. The FELINO collection is irresistibly captivating: The striking curved panels define the frame yet let you express your individuality. High-quality veneer combined with on-trend lacquers. Endless possibilities for all your living- and dining-room needs. Variable solutions for spacious room concepts. Make your dreams come true with the FELINO. The FELINO collection can be designed in so many ways thanks to the various options: Combine individual elements such as sideboards, highboards, lowboards, display units, wall units and glass shelves in any way you please.
Available in Oak, Walnut, White, Taupe & Fango Finishes. Lighting & Accessories Are Extra.
Please indicate in the notes which colour option you would like. As Gwinner products are bespoke and available in many variations, we will contact you to confirm your choices.
All Gwinner orders over £2000 come with free delivery & fitting.
- Solids & Veneers
- TV Unit
Get a complete peace of mind with the most cost effective and comprehensive furniture protection scheme. Protect against accidental damage, staining, structural defects and so much more.
Dont leave it to chance. Accidents Happen
- 5 years protection
- 24 hours a day Claim Line
- Original value replacement
- National network of professional technicians
- No excess charge
SUMMARY OF COVER PROVIDED
- Shoe Polish
- All food stuff & drink
- Human & animal bodily fluids
- Dyes and dye transfer from newspaper print or clothing
(Accidental damage means unintended and unexpected damage caused by a sudden and unforeseen event)
- Breakage, dents or chips
- Water, liquid or heat marks
- Pet damage (limited to 3 claims per period of insurance)
- Frame warpage and breakage
- Peeling of veneered or laminate finishes
- Lifting or peeling of the hide on leather furniture
- Broken zips, castors and buttons
- Bending and breakage of metal components
- Failure of recliner mechanisms including electrical motors and associated electric components
- Commercial use
- Deliberate damage
- Abuse or neglect
- Removal of odours
- Wear and tear
- Natural characteristics of Leather
- Fading of fabric and materials
- Accumulated multiple stains
For all local deliveries, your order will be delivered to you by a friendly two-man delivery team into your room of choice.
We deliver to certain areas on set days. We are able to give you a two hour delivery time slot should you call us the day prior to your agreed delivery day, after 3:30pm.
All deliveries within south Wales are charged at £30. For all other national deliveries to mainland UK, a charge of £50 will be added to your order.
For deliveries outside of south Wales, once your order has arrived with us, you will be contacted by the delivery company to confirm the delivery day.
On smaller items, such as small rugs and lamps, we are able to offer delivery of £9.99 to mainland UK addresses.
Collection from our Newport store is FREE of charge