- Our delivery teams are using hand sanitisers on the delivery trucks every day. They are applying it before and after all deliveries.
- We are monitoring the delivery teams upon arrival at work to ensure they don't have a temperature and are fit and healthy
- If you are self-isolating, when our delivery team arrives, please inform them and they will do the delivery at a dafe distance. All you need to do is open the door, tell our team where the goods are going and then leave the area until our team complete the delivery.
- Once the goods are in the room you requested, they will leave the house so you can inspect the goods and give us a verbal confirmation that all is ok (no need to sign paperwork, we will do this on your behalf).
A FAIR PRICE DELIVERY
BLUE - £30 per Delivery
GREEN - £75 Depending on item/s
AMBER & RED - Check For Pricing
CONCESSIONS & HOT TUB PRICES ARE EXCLUDED FROM THIS PRICING STRUCTURE
HOW MUCH DO WE CHARGE FOR FAIR DELIVERY?
SMALL THINGS cost £9 to deliver. These are items we can post (lamps, rugs, pillows & duvets)
LOCAL 2 PERSON DELIVERY costs £30 to deliver per order. This covers south Wales, Gloucester & Bristol. (no matter how much we deliver!)
REST OF MAINLAND ENGLAND & SCOTLAND costs £75 to deliver however this is depending on the item. We use a third party courier out of our local area which adds additional time to delivery of upto 3 weeks. We are unable to speed up this process.
HOW SOON CAN WE DELIVER?
Delivery times for items that are in stock are as follows:
- Small things will arrive within 2-4 working days
- Local deliveries will be delivered within in 3-5 working days (but we won't despatch until you have selected your delivery date)
- Rest of England deliveries will arrive within 15 working days or less.
If it's not in stock or the item is 'made to order' we'll provide a delivery estimate when you place your order.
WHEN DO WE DELIVER?
SMALL ITEMS- Our courier DPD delivers Monday to Friday between 7.00am and 7.00pm. They will despatch your item as soon as it's available and send you a text on the day of delivery with an estimated 1 hour delivery window. This text offers you loads of options, so you can also choose to:
- Change the delivery day
- Deliver to a specific neighbour or safe place
- Collect from your nearest DPD Pickup Shop
- Upgrade to a Saturday delivery (for an additional charge)
LOCAL 2 MAN DELIVERY - Our team delivers Monday to Friday between 10.00am and 4.00pm. Once your items are ready for delivery we will be in touch to arrange a delivery day. We deliver to certain areas on specific days.
2 HOUR TIMESLOT - After 3pm the day prior to your agreed delivery day, you can call us and get a two hour time slot for your delivery. So you don't have to stay in all day!
Small and Medium things may require self-assembly
But don't worry, you don't need to be a DIY whizz. Please hang onto the packaging until you're sure your item is a keeper.
REST OF ENGLAND - If you live outside our local area of south Wales, Gloucester, Bristol or Bath we may opt to send your delivery via our specialist furniture couriers. Once despatched from us, our courier will be in touch to arrange delivery. This does add additional time to your delivery.
CAN YOU TAKE AWAY MY OLD SOFA, BED OR MATTRESS?
We'd be delighted to on LOCAL DELIVERIES ONLY! For a fee of £50 we'll take away your old sofa, bed or mattress and give anything that is re-usable to a charitable cause.
Please remember this is a 'like for like' service: our delivery chaps can only remove something the same size as what they've delivered. They can't take away a sofa if they're delivering a bed! And one other thing - if it's a bed we're picking up, please dismantle it before we swing by.