Fair Price Delivery
Local delivery £30 / UK £50 per order
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on the website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the check-out process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the web-site.
- We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from George Street Furnishers.
- As your product is shipped from our warehouse we will send you a despatch confirmation email.
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it in accordance with the our terms & conditions.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions.
- The contract will be concluded in English.
Each product purchased is sold subject to its product description which sets out additional specific conditions related to that product including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery times and after-sales service. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Images are for illustration purposes only.
All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered plus delivery charges as set out in the delivery section of this Website. Payment can be made by any of the methods specified in the payment section of this website and payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon order. All goods must be paid for in full before delivery. You confirm that the credit or debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
We reserve the right to withdraw any products from this website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this website. We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from this website whether or not that product has been sold; removing or editing any materials or content on the website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun. To be eligible to purchase products on this website and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this website under English and Welsh law you must: - Register by providing your real name, phone number, e-mail address, payment details and other requested information. - Be over 18 years of age - Stipulate a delivery address in the United Kingdom.
By making an offer to buy a product, you specifically authorise us to transmit information (including any updated information) or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to your debit or credit card number or credit reports, to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.