Sealy Sapphire Latex Superior Mattress from the Sealy Mattress collection.
The luxurious Sapphire Latex Superior mattress is micro-quilted with a soft knitted fabric cover. Using Sealy's unique technologies to guarantee a cool, fresh, hypoallergenic sleeping environment which is ideal for those suffering with allergies.
Mattress Tension - Medium
Features and Benefits:
- Posturetech 620 Spring System - Sealy Posturetech Spring Systems are designed to provide a softer feel that gradually gets firmer as pressure increases without compromising on comfort. The springs are twice tempered, which provides greater resilience and extends the life of your mattress even more.
- Latex - Latex is the ultimate natural elastic material, which conforms exactly to your bodys weight and shape, providing the optimum level of support for a healthy night's sleep. The Latex allows the spinal column to rest in its natural position and your blood circulation stays optimal, so your body is able to fully relax. Latex allows for maximum breathability, essential for removing excess heat and moisture that will ensure you enjoy night after night of undisturbed sleep. For those who struggle with allergies, latex provides a safe option as it is naturally hypoallergenic and anti-microbial. Overall, latex provides a yielding, giving and conforming quality, so is a perfect choice for those looking for comfort and support.
- 7 Zoned Construction - Zonal technology correctly supports and aligns the spine in its natural shape, helping to reduce aches and pains. Sealy Posturepedic are the only sleep systems endorsed by the world renowned Orthopedic Advisory Board.
- Sealy Smart Fibres - Smart Fibre mattresses with Purotex hold Allergy UK’s Seal of Approval endorsement. It is so important that those suffering with house dust mite allergy are able to confidently choose a mattress that will help them to reduce the allergens in their bedroom, in the knowledge that it has undergone stringent scientific testing. This is delivered with essential elements, Purotex microcapsules release friendly bacteria into the fabric of the mattress to reduce mould and moisture. The 100% natural solution for a fresh, hygienic and dust-mite free mattress and endorsed by Allergy UK.
- Edge Guard - A high density foam strip placed inside the edge of the mattress springs, prevents the mattress from sagging and gives both longer life to the mattress and a more supportive sleeping area.
- Micro-Quilted Border - A more contemporary method of securing the mattress fillings, where the side comfort layers are quilted together providing a smoother looking border edge.
- Flag-stitched Handles - Handles on both sides for ease of positioning.
- Easy Care - No need to turn, but regular rotation from head to toe will extend the mattresses life span.
- Mattress trim colour may vary.
- Mattress Depth - 30cm
Sealy are so confident they will provide you with the ultimate sleeping experience that they will give you a 5 year warranty on this product FREE of charge.
- Website Exclusive
- 5 Years Guarantee
- 3ft Single Size (3' x 6'3")
- 4ft Small Double Size (4' x 6'3")
- 4ft6 Double Size (4'6" x 6'3")
- 5ft King Size (5' x 6'6")
- 6ft Super King Size (6' x 6'6")
- 6ft Super King Size Zip&Link (6' x 6'6")
- 3. Medium
Furniture Delivery Information
BLUE - £30 per Delivery
GREEN - £50 per Delivery
AMBER & RED - Check For Pricing
Next Day Delivery
For orders made before 3pm of in stock items to City of Newport addresses we can offer next working day deliveries. Please click this option when placing your order online for availability.
In Stock Items
For orders of items in stock we are able to offer a quick delivery service of between 1-7 working days for south Wales and the West of England.
For areas outside our local delivery team. Delivery of in stock items will be 10-14 working days.
We pride ourselves on selling quality furniture. We also pride ourselves on delivering your order safely, and to a room of your choice. We deliver to certain areas on set days. We are able to give you a two hour delivery time slot should you call us the day prior to your agreed delivery day, after 3:30pm.
01633 214 241
All deliveries within the Blue zone are charged a £30. For all other national deliveries to mainland UK, a charge of £50 will be added to your order.
Free Collection At Our Newport Store Monday-Friday 10am-4pm.
Local Delivery - Delivered using a van from our fleet. Two members from our delivery team will bring in your goods and place into your room of choice. This is charged at £30 a delivery.
National Delivery - Using a specialist furniture courier. Two man delivery to room of choice. This is charged at £50 per delivery. Delivery can take upto 2 weeks after dispatch from our warehouse.
For all local deliveries, your order will be delivered to you by a friendly two-man delivery team into your room of choice.
We deliver to certain areas on set days. We are able to give you a two hour delivery time slot should you call us the day prior to your agreed delivery day, after 3:30pm.
All deliveries within south Wales, Bristol and certain parts of Gloucestershire are charged at £30. For all other national deliveries to mainland UK, a charge of £50 will be added to your order.
For deliveries outside of south Wales & Bristol, once your order has arrived with us, you will be contacted by the delivery company to confirm the delivery day.
On smaller items, such as small rugs and lamps, we are able to offer delivery of £9.99 to mainland UK addresses.
Collection from our Newport store is FREE of charge