The Outback Jupiter 4 Burner Hybrid gas barbecue packs more into its blue and stainless steel body than many rival barbecues, including four stainless steel burners and a double skin hood. The hybrid function includes a charcoal basket with the option to cook with Outback Coconut Shell Briquettes, allowing guests to enjoy that authentic charcoal flavour, with easier charcoal lighting using gas. Integrated with the Multi-Cooking Surface system, the porcelain-coated cast iron interchangeable grill can be switched to use a pizza stone, griddle, paella/skillet pan, etc or other Outback MCS cooking surfaces for extra versatility in your cooking experience. The Jupiter also features a side burner, side table with removable wooden chopping board, tool rack, temperature gauge, single layer drip tray, warming rack , integral spark ignition and magnetic bottle opener. Jupiter 4 Burner is supplied with hose and propane regulator. New for 2022 Jupiter now includes an additional shelf inside the cabinet for even more storage.
• Integrated multi-cooking surface (MCS) system
• 1 Charcoal basket included
• Removable wooden chopping board
• Compatible with Outback Coconut Shell Briquettes
• Warming rack
• 4 Stainless steel burners + 1 side burner
• Side table
• Professional-grade large temperature gauge
• Porcelain enamelled roasting hood
• Tool rack included
• Magnetic bottle opener
• Drip tray included
• Jet ignition
• Hose and propane regulator included
• Cooking area: L: 640mm W: 420mm
- Website Exclusive
Get a complete peace of mind with the most cost effective and comprehensive furniture protection scheme. Protect against accidental damage, staining, structural defects and so much more.
Dont leave it to chance. Accidents Happen
- 5 years protection
- 24 hours a day Claim Line
- Original value replacement
- National network of professional technicians
- No excess charge
SUMMARY OF COVER PROVIDED
- Shoe Polish
- All food stuff & drink
- Human & animal bodily fluids
- Dyes and dye transfer from newspaper print or clothing
(Accidental damage means unintended and unexpected damage caused by a sudden and unforeseen event)
- Breakage, dents or chips
- Water, liquid or heat marks
- Pet damage (limited to 3 claims per period of insurance)
- Frame warpage and breakage
- Peeling of veneered or laminate finishes
- Lifting or peeling of the hide on leather furniture
- Broken zips, castors and buttons
- Bending and breakage of metal components
- Failure of recliner mechanisms including electrical motors and associated electric components
- Commercial use
- Deliberate damage
- Abuse or neglect
- Removal of odours
- Wear and tear
- Natural characteristics of Leather
- Fading of fabric and materials
- Accumulated multiple stains
Furniture Delivery Information
BLUE - £30 per Delivery
GREEN - £50 per Delivery
AMBER & RED - Check For Pricing
Next Day Delivery
For orders made before 3pm of in stock items to City of Newport addresses we can offer next working day deliveries. Please click this option when placing your order online for availability.
In Stock Items
For orders of items in stock we are able to offer a quick delivery service of between 1-7 working days for south Wales and the West of England.
For areas outside our local delivery team. Delivery of in stock items will be 10-14 working days.
We pride ourselves on selling quality furniture. We also pride ourselves on delivering your order safely, and to a room of your choice. We deliver to certain areas on set days. We are able to give you a two hour delivery time slot should you call us the day prior to your agreed delivery day, after 3:30pm.
01633 214 241
All deliveries within the Blue zone are charged a £30. For all other national deliveries to mainland UK, a charge of £50 will be added to your order.
Free Collection At Our Newport Store Monday-Friday 10am-4pm.
Local Delivery - Delivered using a van from our fleet. Two members from our delivery team will bring in your goods and place into your room of choice. This is charged at £30 a delivery.
National Delivery - Using a specialist furniture courier. Two man delivery to room of choice. This is charged at £50 per delivery. Delivery can take upto 2 weeks after dispatch from our warehouse.
For all local deliveries, your order will be delivered to you by a friendly two-man delivery team into your room of choice.
We deliver to certain areas on set days. We are able to give you a two hour delivery time slot should you call us the day prior to your agreed delivery day, after 3:30pm.
All deliveries within south Wales, Bristol and certain parts of Gloucestershire are charged at £30. For all other national deliveries to mainland UK, a charge of £50 will be added to your order.
For deliveries outside of south Wales & Bristol, once your order has arrived with us, you will be contacted by the delivery company to confirm the delivery day.
On smaller items, such as small rugs and lamps, we are able to offer delivery of £9.99 to mainland UK addresses.
Collection from our Newport store is FREE of charge