Item In Stock
Netspa Octopus Semi-Rigid Inflatable Hot Tub Spa With 5 Piece Rattan Furniture Module Set. 290cm Total Width.
The Octopus flawlessly combines the advantages of a large 4-6 person semi-rigid hot tub, with the outside dimensions of a 4-person inflatable hot tub.
Its structure, made of 8 cm foam panels, assembles in just a few minutes to simultaneously provide the required rigidity as well as the indispensable insulation and comfort.
The interior liner incorporates an insulating mat, as well as vertical bubble channels, ideal for relaxing the back.
Its intelligent Netspa motor block, provides heating, filtration and also relaxing bubbles, for less maintenance and more pleasure than ever.
- Very deep hot tub, for full immersion of the neck and shoulders
- Triple function (Massage / Heating / Filtration)
- Smart & Energy saving motor unit
- 10mA Electrical Protection
- 100% safe insulating cover
- Easy to install and use
- Optimised insulation
- Inflatable & Electronical Structure: 2 years
|Ø 165 cm x H 73 cm
|Ø 193 cm x H 73 cm
|Volume of water
|Foam walls with a thickness of 8cm – 8 pieces
Upper beading of 13cm
|Cover in braided PVC Textilene 0.8mm thick
|Pearl white acrylic PVC 0.6mm
|Heats water with solar energy and prevents losses
|Secure locking with custom loops
|Digital panel integrated
|240V ~ 50Hz
|Air and bubble pump
|Bubble pump noise
|68 dB at 1 m
|Filtration pump noise
|55 dB at 1 m
|PTC heating unit
|Water heating speed
|1.5°C – 3°C/hour
|Double insulation of the heater
|5°C of above
- Easy assembly: the Octopus can be placed both indoors and outdoors. Built with an ingenious system of 8 foam walls, It can be installed on 15 minutes.
- Optimal comfort: the inflexible foam walls give a better seated for a more pleasant session in your SPA
- Design: designed with a superior leather look coating. The Octopus SA will decorate your home or your garden with elegance.
NetSpa designed the Octopus with a respect of best Ceramics SPAS standards. Ultra-deep with walls of 70 cm, you can totally immerse your neck for a massage session. The filtration cartridge integrated in the the external engine bloc will give you more space inside the pool, ideal for 4 and 6 persons.
- Differential current (DC) power connector with low intensity - 10mA - Closing of SPA with security system
- Double insulation of the electric heater
- Triple protection over suppression
- Protection against overheated (Water up to 42°C)
- Control Panel Locking
- Website Exclusive
- 2 Years Guarantee
Get a complete peace of mind with the most cost effective and comprehensive furniture protection scheme. Protect against accidental damage, staining, structural defects and so much more.
Dont leave it to chance. Accidents Happen
- 5 years protection
- 24 hours a day Claim Line
- Original value replacement
- National network of professional technicians
- No excess charge
SUMMARY OF COVER PROVIDED
- Shoe Polish
- All food stuff & drink
- Human & animal bodily fluids
- Dyes and dye transfer from newspaper print or clothing
(Accidental damage means unintended and unexpected damage caused by a sudden and unforeseen event)
- Breakage, dents or chips
- Water, liquid or heat marks
- Pet damage (limited to 3 claims per period of insurance)
- Frame warpage and breakage
- Peeling of veneered or laminate finishes
- Lifting or peeling of the hide on leather furniture
- Broken zips, castors and buttons
- Bending and breakage of metal components
- Failure of recliner mechanisms including electrical motors and associated electric components
- Commercial use
- Deliberate damage
- Abuse or neglect
- Removal of odours
- Wear and tear
- Natural characteristics of Leather
- Fading of fabric and materials
- Accumulated multiple stains
Furniture Delivery Information
BLUE - £30 per Delivery
GREEN - £50 per Delivery
AMBER & RED - Check For Pricing
Next Day Delivery
For orders made before 3pm of in stock items to City of Newport addresses we can offer next working day deliveries. Please click this option when placing your order online for availability.
In Stock Items
For orders of items in stock we are able to offer a quick delivery service of between 1-7 working days for south Wales and the West of England.
For areas outside our local delivery team. Delivery of in stock items will be 10-14 working days.
We pride ourselves on selling quality furniture. We also pride ourselves on delivering your order safely, and to a room of your choice. We deliver to certain areas on set days. We are able to give you a two hour delivery time slot should you call us the day prior to your agreed delivery day, after 3:30pm.
01633 214 241
All deliveries within the Blue zone are charged a £30. For all other national deliveries to mainland UK, a charge of £50 will be added to your order.
Free Collection At Our Newport Store Monday-Friday 10am-4pm.
Local Delivery - Delivered using a van from our fleet. Two members from our delivery team will bring in your goods and place into your room of choice. This is charged at £30 a delivery.
National Delivery - Using a specialist furniture courier. Two man delivery to room of choice. This is charged at £50 per delivery. Delivery can take upto 2 weeks after dispatch from our warehouse.
For all local deliveries, your order will be delivered to you by a friendly two-man delivery team into your room of choice.
We deliver to certain areas on set days. We are able to give you a two hour delivery time slot should you call us the day prior to your agreed delivery day, after 3:30pm.
All deliveries within south Wales, Bristol and certain parts of Gloucestershire are charged at £30. For all other national deliveries to mainland UK, a charge of £50 will be added to your order.
For deliveries outside of south Wales & Bristol, once your order has arrived with us, you will be contacted by the delivery company to confirm the delivery day.
On smaller items, such as small rugs and lamps, we are able to offer delivery of £9.99 to mainland UK addresses.
Collection from our Newport store is FREE of charge