Himolla Sinatra Recliner Chair, a contemporary and stylish chair with an integrated footrest. Available as a power or manual recliner. Additionally this chair can be fitted with a lift and rise function.
All available with battery packs to remove the need for cables in your room.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the end of the day in the SINATRA recliner from Himolla. The upholstered chair features an adjustable backrest and leg rest, which can be adjusted independently of one another. The ergonomic design of the chair, its wide armrests and comfortable headrest all provide extra comfort when reading, watching television, relaxing and sleeping.
Available in various sizes and widths’ and there are also a range of bases available. Choose between a star base or a round swivel base; in beechwood; covered with fabric; or in a stainless steel finish or pure stainless steel. You can also choose between a wide range of colours for the fabric, which is abrasion-resistant and long-lasting.
- Himolla, an acronym meaning heavenly, cosy and pleasant
- Outstanding Bavarian upholstered furniture for over 60 years
- One of Europe's biggest upholstery manufactures, producing 1600 items each day
- High quality products that are subjected to rigorous daily testing
- Produced exclusively with the best leathers and fabrics from all over Europe
The Himolla Sinatra chair is available with a choice of four chair base options.
- A Round Wooden Base
- A Round Stainless Steel Base
- A Round Covered Base
- A Wooden Base with Stainless Steel Ring
- 360° swivel
- Seat heights: 44, 46, 50 cm
- Seat depths: 52, 54, 56 cm
- Seat width: 50 cm
*NB - The dual motor Himolla Sinatra chair with lift and rise action, qualifies for VAT exemption, though the user themselves must also have a qualifying medical condition to gain exemption
- RANGE Displayed in Newport Store - Check Prior To Visit
- ITEM Displayed in Newport Store - Check Prior To Visit
- Made In Germany
- Expert Choice
- Modern Designs
Get a complete peace of mind with the most cost effective and comprehensive furniture protection scheme. Protect against accidental damage, staining, structural defects and so much more.
Dont leave it to chance. Accidents Happen
- 5 years protection
- 24 hours a day Claim Line
- Original value replacement
- National network of professional technicians
- No excess charge
SUMMARY OF COVER PROVIDED
- Shoe Polish
- All food stuff & drink
- Human & animal bodily fluids
- Dyes and dye transfer from newspaper print or clothing
(Accidental damage means unintended and unexpected damage caused by a sudden and unforeseen event)
- Breakage, dents or chips
- Water, liquid or heat marks
- Pet damage (limited to 3 claims per period of insurance)
- Frame warpage and breakage
- Peeling of veneered or laminate finishes
- Lifting or peeling of the hide on leather furniture
- Broken zips, castors and buttons
- Bending and breakage of metal components
- Failure of recliner mechanisms including electrical motors and associated electric components
- Commercial use
- Deliberate damage
- Abuse or neglect
- Removal of odours
- Wear and tear
- Natural characteristics of Leather
- Fading of fabric and materials
- Accumulated multiple stains
Furniture Delivery Information
BLUE - £30 per Delivery
GREEN - £50 per Delivery
AMBER & RED - Check For Pricing
Next Day Delivery
For orders made before 3pm of in stock items to City of Newport addresses we can offer next working day deliveries. Please click this option when placing your order online for availability.
In Stock Items
For orders of items in stock we are able to offer a quick delivery service of between 1-7 working days for south Wales and the West of England.
For areas outside our local delivery team. Delivery of in stock items will be 10-14 working days.
We pride ourselves on selling quality furniture. We also pride ourselves on delivering your order safely, and to a room of your choice. We deliver to certain areas on set days. We are able to give you a two hour delivery time slot should you call us the day prior to your agreed delivery day, after 3:30pm.
01633 214 241
All deliveries within the Blue zone are charged a £30. For all other national deliveries to mainland UK, a charge of £50 will be added to your order.
Free Collection At Our Newport Store Monday-Friday 10am-4pm.
Local Delivery - Delivered using a van from our fleet. Two members from our delivery team will bring in your goods and place into your room of choice. This is charged at £30 a delivery.
National Delivery - Using a specialist furniture courier. Two man delivery to room of choice. This is charged at £50 per delivery. Delivery can take upto 2 weeks after dispatch from our warehouse.
For all local deliveries, your order will be delivered to you by a friendly two-man delivery team into your room of choice.
We deliver to certain areas on set days. We are able to give you a two hour delivery time slot should you call us the day prior to your agreed delivery day, after 3:30pm.
All deliveries within south Wales, Bristol and certain parts of Gloucestershire are charged at £30. For all other national deliveries to mainland UK, a charge of £50 will be added to your order.
For deliveries outside of south Wales & Bristol, once your order has arrived with us, you will be contacted by the delivery company to confirm the delivery day.
On smaller items, such as small rugs and lamps, we are able to offer delivery of £9.99 to mainland UK addresses.
Collection from our Newport store is FREE of charge